Pages

18 January 2007





After Allen went home, I went up north to visit a friend of mine and a pretty famous tourist attraction. I have to admit, despite the cold, it was definitely worth it! This is the Harbin Ice Festival....

And just to let you know how cold it was, I was wearing 5 pairs of socks and my feet were still cold. I had to resort to those little "foot warmer" things. Hey, they work! :-)



Also it was so cold that after a while the batteries in my camera couldn't keep it on long enough to record the pictures I was taking.

1 comment:

petite américaine said...

"I had to resort to those little "foot warmer" things. Hey, they work! :-)"
Do you mean the heated ones where you have a little pocket where you put a pouch of chemicals that are creating heat?

"Also it was so cold that after a while the batteries in my camera couldn't keep it on long enough to record the pictures I was taking."
yikes! Now that's life on the edge! ;D