Pages

25 May 2007

Apologies

I promise to post more! There have been lots of goings-on recently, thus I haven't spent a whole lot of effort on my poor, abandoned blog. But I promise to update soon. I've been doing lots of travels and entertaining guests recently, and plan one more trip this weekend before settling down for a bit. Hope you all are doing well!

(Recent travels and adventures: going to Xi'an, visitors, going to Qingdao, saying goodbye to visitors, going to Hohhot this weekend - I almost don't live here anymore!) :)

Oh, and the news is out: I told my school this week that I'm not coming back next year. They took it pretty well, although I know they're sad to see me go. It's kind of a relief to have that off my chest!

Coming home July 20, baby!!! Woo-hoo!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats like 2 postings a month here...and wheres the pics...whats going on?

petite américaine said...

I'll forgive you if I find out you'll be in B-town for more than just a few months... ^_^