Pages

11 March 2009

Signs of Spring

Spring is my favorite of the seasons - I always love seeing everything turn green again and the flowers coming up. Each season has its own charm, but spring holds a special place in my heart.



Needless to say, I was super excited the other day when I saw some of the first signs of spring - buttercups coming up in people's yards, crocus coming up on campus, a robin in the tree at home....



And, of course (sigh), after our beautiful 70-degree weather the other day, we're already being hit again by the national cold front, bringing the temperature back down to 20 degrees. Weather - I tell you what.

So as not to give up hope on spring, I'm including a few pictures I found online - lest I forget what it is I'm watching and waiting for. ;)




No comments: