Pages

01 January 2011

Resolutions Made: Dec. 31, 2010. Resolutions Broken: Jan. 1, 2011.

Yes, folks, it doesn't take much to distract one from one's goals. Despite every good intention of going to bed at a reasonable (for New Year's Eve) hour and getting up early to read my Bible, it simply didn't happen. The best laid plans of mice and men...

Interestingly, this little snafoo was not entirely my fault. I have come to find out that an iOS bug knocked out my (and many others') iPhone alarm clocks this morning. (Link)

This was especially troublesome because we were due to help decorate the reception hall for my sister-in-law's wedding at 8:30 a.m. - and since neither my 7:00 nor 8:00 alarm went off, we didn't wake up until 10:00 a.m.

Despite this minor setback, I think 2011 is off to a pretty good start. Here's wishing everyone a great beginning to the new year!

No comments: