Pages

02 December 2008

Retirement Age

I have good genes (thanks, Mom & Dad!!) :)

Most people wouldn't guess how old I am. Bet you wouldn't either....if you couldn't just look it up in my profile. :)

My birthday this year (Nov. 14) was lots of fun! It was perfect, really - exactly what I wanted. Dinner with a bunch of friends & family. Well, I guess some things could've been different (waiting for an hour for a table, despite inclement weather, getting an odd waiter who badmouthed the restaurant, not getting actual cake or ice cream for my birthday, but rather an odd dessert-type thing made personally by our odd waiter, etc.)....but on the whole, it really was just what I wanted. I just wanted to have dinner with a bunch of my friends and family, and relax and enjoy the company. Happy birthday to me! :)

No, I'm not going to tell you how old I am.....

No comments: