Pages

17 June 2007

Accomplishment

Well, since I've been going to the gym, I recently accomplished a long time goal of mine: I touched my knees with my head without bending my legs. Even when I was dancing almost every day I don't think I ever was able to do that!

Granted, it was so far only a one time thing, but it still felt great that I was able to do it. That also gives more motivation to keep going to the gym. :) Maybe one day I'll actually be able to do the splits!! Woo-hoo!! Ha ha! :)

It's the little things.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! You go, girl! Keep it up! I don't enjoy the act of running all that much, but I like the benefits of it so I keep doing it. Excited to see you again soon! --Lynne

petite américaine said...

I was able to reach down for something the other day & for the first time the back of my legs didn't scream in protest. ^.^ Did you know I've never been able to touch my toes? I think I'm a bit closer now, thanks to yoga! :D