Pages

12 June 2007

Motivation

I've been going to the gym again recently with a friend of mine. It always feels good, even though sometimes I'm not so motivated to go.

There are 2 gyms in town, an older one and a newer one. The newer one is bigger and more expensive, so we go to the older one. But when I first went to the newer one to see what times it was open, I ran into one of my friends from the old gym. I hadn't seen her in several months, mind, but one of the first things she said to me when she saw me was, "I think you've gotten a little fatter!" ..... grrrrrr .........

First, I do *not* think that I am fat, but hearing someone say that just shoots your self-esteem to the ground. But on the other hand, it also provided more motivation for me to go back to the gym and work out more. And that's what I do in my 'free time' now. ;) Ahhh, such a wonderful life I lead.....

No comments: