Pages

05 March 2007

Lazy Bug

I know, I know, I should be posting more often, especially since now I have a computer of my own at my home and high-speed internet.....so why haven't I been posting? Well, basically, because.....I'm lazy. Yep, no good reason. I've just been lazy. And you know, I enjoy being lazy on occasion.

Spring Festival/Chinese New Year has come and gone. Most of the time I spent at home just, again, being lazy, but I did spend a few days visiting a friend in another city nearby (Qingdao).... Spring Festival is when your neighborhood turns into what sounds like a war zone. Fireworks are not illegal here, even the relatively big ones. It was actually kind of fun to look out of my window and see some big fireworks being shot from the parking lot outside my apartment. Don't try to listen to anything during Spring Festival. It just won't work. The gunshots....I mean fireworks....are just too loud and go on too long. :)

I also have been hanging out with a new friend in my city, trying to practice my mad cooking skills. In fact, I made a pie - lemon meringue. I made the crust ALL BY MYSELF and HAND-BEAT the meringue. Man, that took a while. It turned out pretty good, but I still need practice. :) You can see the final result here....oh well, next time will be even better.





School starts in about 10 days. I'm not really ready, but I will be by then I hope. :) Still trying to figure out where I'm going or what I'm doing next! Yarp it up for me! Miss you all!!

No comments: